Room Stewards: Contacts and ResponsibilitiesProbus Club of Winchcombe Room Stewards’ and First Aiders’ Rota Room Steward Co-ordinator: JOHN GERRARD 602229/07876 070138 firstname.lastname@example.org Co-Stewards
|Programme Secretary||RICHARD SHARP|
|Welcoming Steward||JOHN BURCHFIELD|
- Chair/Vice-Chair to confirm that they are attending and bringing the key
- Liaise with Programme Secretary and take account of any specific needs for the room setup for each meeting..
- Arrive at 9.30 am. If Chair has not unlocked, obtain key from Town Council Office
- Heating is PRESET
- Set up the room in accordance with Programme Secretary instructions. NB USE THE CHAIR TROLLIES TO MOVE CHAIRS TO AVOID DAMAGE TO THE FLOOR
- Set up Welcome Desk by side door leading to Kitchen/Drinks area
- Set up chairs in groups of 8-10 in Drinks area (+ 2 tables)
- Set up 50 chairs in Main Room (NB Spacing for COVID)
- Open kitchen door for TG assistants.
- Raise kitchen shutter.
- Be ready to introduce the Visiting Speaker to the Chairman when s/he arrives.
- Liaise with the Equipment Secretary for microphone, projector required by the meeting.
- Provide backup support to the Welcoming Steward on the front desk with the Vice Chairman.
- Close curtains.
- Turn lights on / off as required by speaker.
- Close folding doors at start of talk.
- Activate overhead fans should conditions warrant.
- All members to stack chairs 6 high in situ. CHAIRMAN to remind.
- Return chairs and tables to storage positions NB Use of Chair trolley
- Shut and lock windows in Main Room
- Check all lights off. ( including toilets)
- Chair/Vice Chair locks up
|Paul CLARK||602047/ 07931 email@example.com|
|Andrew CORDERY||602114/ 07974 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|John MACKLEWORTH||602286/ 07748 email@example.com|
|John PEARSON||603051/07967 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|John SMITH||602038/07979 842619||Josu.email@example.com|
- The next person in the list is your reserve,
- If you cannot cover your week, either as Room Steward or Reserve please arrange a swop and inform John Gerrard and John W (FAs). Do not rely on tel/email message. Get confirmation in person.
- The whereabouts of the Abbeyfields door key is vital. Ensure that the Chair/Vice Chair has said that they are coming to your meeting. If they are not there at 0930, then obtain key from Town Council Offices. B. If available, John Gerrard always has a key.
|Date||Room Stewards (two per meeting)||First Aiders|
|26th May||HT / DW|
|9th June||JG / GC|
|23rd June||PH/ JP|
|21st July||HT / DW|
|4th Aug.||JG /GC|
|18th Aug.||PH /JP|
|1st Sept.||WFS / JS|
|15th Sept.||HT / DW|
|29th Sept.||JG / GC|
|13th Oct||PH / JP|
|27th Oct.||WFS / JS|
|10th Nov.||HT/ DW|
|24th Nov.||JG / GC|
|8th Dec.||PH /JP|