Room Stewards and First Aid Rota 2020, V.3
Room Steward Co-ordinator
Michael DUFTON: 603387/ 07425 132649 email@example.com
|Geoff COVE||609115/ 07949 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Michael DUFTON||603387/ 07425 email@example.com|
|Chris HASLEWOOD||07774 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brian PARRY||602618/ 07484 email@example.com|
|John SMITH||602038/ 07979 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|David WADSWORTH||602635/ 07772 email@example.com|
Chairman: Harry THIERENS, 609057/ 07711 921832
Programme Secretary: David FRUIN 07540 295280 firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcoming Steward: Paul BALMER 07739 637702 email@example.com
Room Steward Responsibilities
Outside the meetings:-
1. Receive the Steward’s Key for the Methodist Centre from previous meeting Room Steward.
2. Liaise with Programme Secretary and take account of any specific needs for the room setup for each meeting. NB Lent Dates
1. Arrive at 9.30 am. Entrance at Left side (as you face Church from road) door. Lock door.
2. a Check heating is on (control in lobby by stairs door). If OFF, press ‘Advance’.
2 b Check amplifier is ON (by coat stand)
3. Unlock main door and gate in alleyway (key on notice board by Kitchen).
4. Set up the room in accordance with Programme Secretary instructions.
5. Be ready to introduce the Visiting Speaker to the Chairman when s/he arrives.
6. Assist the Equipment Secretary for microphone, cable tidy, projector required by the meeting.
7. Provide backup support to the Welcoming Steward on the front desk with the Vice Chairman.
1. Check that amplifier switch is off (behind coat stand).
2. Lock side gate and entrance door, return keys to hook by kitchen.
3. Check all lights off.
4. Lock up the Entrance at top of stairs.
5. Give Steward’s key to next on the Rota and confirm to them and MD by email..
The Rota also shows the appointed First Aider to be present at each meeting. Again, if you are unable to fulfill your commitment, please arrange a swop in person, do not rely on email or tel. message. The Coordinator is John WILLLIAMS, tel. 620344/07549336796 firstname.lastname@example.org
|Mick CLARK||602667/ 07543 email@example.com|
|Paul CLARK||602047/ 07931 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Andrew CORDERY||602114/ 07974 email@example.com|
|Chris HASLEWOOD||672919/ 07747 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|John MACKLEWORTH||602286/ 07748 email@example.com|
|John PEARSON||See above|
|John SMITH||See above|
- Reserves. The next person in the list is your reserve, e.g. Room Steward 21/8 Reserve is CH.
- If you cannot cover your week, either as Room Steward or Reserve please arrange a swop and inform Michael D and John W (FAs). Do not rely on tel/email message. Get confirmation in person.
- The whereabouts of the key is vital. When you hand the key over to someone, please send that person and Michael D a confirmatory email.
|Date||Room Steward||First Aider||Notes|
07425 132 649
4th February 2020.